- Developed with patient input
- Loved by patients for over l2 years
- Handmade Item with 100% - 30 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- Materials: Non-roll elastic, Color Coded Velcro, Braided elastic
- Ships in US
The Comfort Feed, feeding tube belt and the Comfort Wraps were designed with the patient in mind. This belt supports those who care for them by providing a secure and simple solution to catheter/feeding tube management and aids in the feeding process.
COMFORT FEED BELT
- Secures feeding tube to the body reducing chances of complications, dislodgment and kinks.
- Easy access to the tube during feeding.
- Aids in the feeding process by holding the shirt up out of the way during feeding.
- Allows air to the site decreasing chances of infection.
- Eliminate Tape and bulky items on the belly and other methods of “rigging”.
The Comfort Feed is made using a thin non-roll elastic that allows for the belt to be worn anywhere above or below the feeding tube insertion site on the belly or chest area. Comfort Feed is the only belt with an adjustable neck strap that allows for the belt to be worn loose if needed AND holds the shirt up out of the way during feedings.
We use Color Coded Velcro for easy use; orange to orange holds the belt in place and the blue to blue holds the tube.
Our belt is highly customizable to fit different shapes and sizes. It can be slept in and showered in for 24 hour security.
The comfort wraps provide an easy way to provide extra padding and comfort where you need it anywhere on your Comfort Feed Belt.
- Available in 3 colors; red, orange or blue -“Just because it’s medical doesn’t mean it has to look medical”
- Apply anywhere on the belt where extra comfort is needed
- Made of soft, non-pill fleece (other fabrics available upon request)
- Set includes 2- 6” wraps for the belt and 1- 12” wrap for the neck strap.
- Simply remove and machine wash in the provided delicates laundry bag
- Made of soft, non-pill fleece and Velcro
- Try the Comfort Feed for other catheter needs! Please contact me with your questions.